ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Remedies Related Precautions
- Perform one remedy in a day. When one remedy gets completed, only after that start with another remedy next day.
- Perform the remedy at the day time (after sunrise and before sunset).
- Perform only those remedies after sunset which is being instructed to perform after sunset.
- First of all, do small remedies, which can be completed within a day, if there is a father debt ("Pitri Rin") in your birth chart then perform remedies related to father debt first.
- Remedies of 8, 12, 27 and 43 days are to be done regularly, therefore, start these remedies later. When one remedy gets completed, only after that start with the new remedy next day.
- Remedies related to temple or religious places are prohibited for women in their menstrual periods, but they can execute all other remedies, the remedies which are prohibited can be performed by any other member of the family in blood relation.
- Remedies of one day can be done on Chauth, Navmi and Chaudas but do not start with long-running remedies.
- Anything that has to be floated into water must be floated only after revolving around your head for 7 times.
- If there are any remedies, which you have to perform for your whole life, then start them first and along with it start with other remedies one by one.
- Leave the digging tool of thing which needs to be dig or bury in the land, if the remedy has to be perform in the long-run then leave the digging tool on the last day at that place.
- Do not bring the tool or device which you have used for burring or digging soil for remedies; for the long duration remedies you can bring the tool or device at home but you must leave the tool on the last day of remedy in the place where you have performed remedies.